Workplace harassment can be based on a variety of factors, including race, sex, and disability. This course will give you the tools to recognize harassment, as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, to keep you safe in the workplace.
Student Learning Outcomes
The course will prepare participants to:
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Develop anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and implement anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.